Thursday, October 1, 2009

53h du KL . P1

Ahhhh, I'm really behind on updates. This hotel in Singapore makes you pay for internet, and we've been doing a lot of sightseeing...

After the race, I decided to goto Kuala Lumpur for 2 nights via Air Asia. Tickets were roughly $50USD round trip!


After we took off, one could see the ship graveyard out on the coast of Singapore, and 55-minutes later, we were ready to land in a very hazy KL:


There was a one hour bus ride to the city center:


First order of business, check out the Petronas Towers:


Where I grabbed lunch. All food was halal:


KL had some decent urban park areas... for folks to smoke.


Actually, they were quite green:


I went back to KLCC at night:


The towers were ridiculous when lit up:


Looking up up up!


Out front:


The KL Tower in the distance:

No comments: