Sunday, December 26, 2010

2010 Highlights

2010 was an amazing year for many reasons. Here's a snapshot of what happened:

In February some friends and I went to Cape Canaveral to see the shuttle's last night launch:


Also in February, two trips to the Winter Olympics!!!




In April, my sister had her thesis opening at MICA:


...and then we went to Washington DC with the fam!

^The National Museum of the American Indian

May came along and I took a trip to Shanghai.




In September I returned to PAX!


and also took a trip to LA:


Halloween was spent in Washington DC:


(Rallying!!!)


(and looking at all things aerospace!!!)





In 2010, I did some wedding photography for the first time ever...

I shot my sister's wedding:


A friend and I shot another wedding the following week:


I later helped out on a friend's engagement shoot:


...and then got my first engagement shoot:



After 2.5 years in Seattle, I bought my first tent! and renewed my annual National Parks pass.


Road trip to Yellowstone National Park over July 4:




North Cascades National Park - Cascades Pass


North Cascades National Park - Hidden Lake


A lovely autumn hike.


Lastly, there was Iceland.